Top consultation tips
A consultation is usually the first time you meet your Artist and where you will trial several different looks and ultimately decide on your final style for your Wedding Day ...
Top 10 tips to achieving the ultimate consultation ...
1. Show photos of styles you like - either send these prior to consult or have them on your phone
2. Have photos of yourself with your usual hair and/or makeup - day and night
3. Book it for around 3 months before your Wedding Day
4. Have an image or description of your dress
5. Arrive with clean, natural face and hair
6. Try having your consultation in the morning to see how your hair & makeup lasts through out the day
7. Try at least one hair up and one hair down
8. Bring a friend or relative with you if you can (someone you trust)
9. A consultation is also to make sure you connect with your Artist (They will be a big part of your morning)
10. Ask your Artist to help you with a skin and hair care routine leading up to the Wedding